Be the stylish hostess and make a Leftovers station for the holiday with Thanksgiving Left Overs Printable labels for their take home goodies.
I love the idea of cute take-home care packages full of Thanksgiving Left Overs. If you HAVE leftovers or even want to share that is! You’re going to love these Thanksgiving Printables! These Thanksgiving Left Overs Printable labels are so perfect and will make your guests smile as they reach for their care package to heat up later. Such an easy and organized way to label everything.
Thanksgiving Left Overs Printable Labels
If you’ve got the room, you could set up a separate area for a “dish up your own” Left Over’s station, equipped with containers and stickers.
A friend of mine gave me a ton of these Chinese takeout boxes in several sizes, which is perfect! You can find takeout boxes on Amazon or at your local Michaels.com, or you can always order from Amazon. If you order quickly, they’ll be here just in time.
I’ll be using these labels to label any of my own leftovers too. Great for the freezer too!
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
How to Create a Leftovers Station with Thanksgiving Left Overs Printable Labels
- Table or Buffet Set up an area where you can place all your items.
- Chinese Take Out Boxes
- Serving Spoons
- Decide the best place to set your leftover station. I used an extra foldable table like a card table.
- Prepare printed labels. You could even place them in a basket.
- Provide containers for people to place their food in.
- Place Thanksgiving food dishes with the proper utensil on the table after the meal.
How to Print Leftover Labels
- After downloading the label designs, open it up on your device.
- Load your printer with the paper you want. If you don’t have the sticky-backed paper, you can use regular cardstock. Just use a glue stick, double stick tape, or an adhesive runner to glue the label to the box.
- Cut the labels using the appropriately sized circle punch.
You’ll need a 2.5 or 2-inch circle punch for Thanksgiving left overs printable labels. Or you can purchase adhesive-backed pre-cut circle labels. I found mine at World Label. They also have several colors. Here are all the different varieties. Just choose the size you’re going to need.
There plain stickers like this Turkey one above is a 2.5 size.
The decorative one below is the smaller 2 inch.
Go ahead and download and print up to see which ones are going to work for you.
These Thanksgiving Left Overs Printable Labels for dishing up leftovers is such a creative way to plan your holiday!