Thanksgiving is made easier with the abundance of Thanksgiving Printables! These Printable Thanksgiving Napkin Rings will add a bit of color to your holiday table. So many choices and styles to fit anyone’s style.
Printable Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
I love the non-traditional Thanksgiving colors she incorporated with familiar holiday hues.
They would go perfectly if you’re decorating with eggplants, heather and pumpkins. I think it’s kind of nice to break out of the normally expected ideas and create a new look.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
How to Make Printable Napkin Rings
- Printable Thanksgiving Napkin Rings – Download here.
- Inkjet Printer – I’ve had this printer and it’s a great option for the price. Very affordable.
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Double-sided tape or tape runner
- Open your file for Printable Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Trim each piece
- Make a circle and attach end to end.
- Slip your napkin into the napkin ring
I think it makes them so versatile for other events throughout the year. Marlynn has a coordinating printable on her site that goes along with these fun napkin rings.