These easy Dipped Oreo Candy Melt Sunflowers are easy for spring holidays and parties. Using candy melts, a candy melt mold for dipped Oreos and Oreo cookies, you can create the cutest treats in a matter of minutes.
Sometimes you find something so simple, you can’t believe it turned out so well. These Sunflower Dipped Oreo Cookies are just that!
Candy Melt Sunflowers Dipped Oreos
They are one of the easiest treats to make! And look at them! They look so fancy, don’t you think?
I found these sunflower candy molds that made my heart skip a beat and almost did a cartwheel when I learned they were actually molds for dipped Oreo’s! PERFECT! I had some Oreos at home! All I needed was to choose what color of candy melts for my flowers.
I bought bright yellow, brown, pink and white candy melts. I figured I could make pink flowers, or white flowers, or sunflowers! Scroll down and see the dipped oreo roses.
- Small paint brush if adding additional color.
- Melt your candy melts as directed on the package.
- Fill your mold pretty much to the top.
- Place the oreo centered on top and press until the candy melts ooze over the top. Gently direct the rest of the melted melts to cover the cookie.
- Let sit for at least an hour or more. Or place in the refrigerator for 20 min.
- Once hardened. Flip the mold over and gently press to release your flower.
- Use your paintbrush to color in the middle of the sunflower with chocolate candy melts.
You can add additional colors, try painting the bottom of the candy mold with candy melts. Let it harden before filling in the rest.
These are perfect for Spring holidays, baby showers, tea parties, or just a special treat. Make a full bouquet in many different colors.
Candy Melt Dipped Oreo Roses
I tried making roses and painted the mold with pink first. I thought this would create a prettier flower.
Whether you make Candy Melt Sunflowers or Rose’s, it will for sure be a unique treat for baby showers, school events, wedding showers and more.