If you love Cereal Bars, then you’re going to love these easy to make No Bake Captain Crunch Bars made with marshmallows. This simple recipe makes it easy to substitute your favorite cereal to suite your needs. Cereal is a great start to many delicious recipes. My Christmas Crunch made with Crispix, any a few other ingredients is mouth watering! Enjoy this guest post from Jen at Craft-O-Maniac.
Captain Crunch Bars Recipe
I have a yummy treat for all of you. One that would be fun to make for all your kids that are out for the summer. I know my kids love them, so I am sure yours will too. Today I am sharing my “Captain Crunch Bars” .... and I tell you what? They push Rice Krispie Treats right out of the water. This recipe for Captain Crunch Cereal Bars will soon be a family favorite.
How to Make Captain Crunch Cereal Bars
- 1/2 bag of Captain Crunch Cereal about 4 1/2 c.
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 a bag of yellow candy chocolate melts
- confetti sprinkles
- Take your butter and place it in your pot on the stove, start melting your butter, add in your bag of marshmallows and stir. Then add in your Captain Crunch, mix really well.
- Pour your mix into a greased 9 x 13 pan, use a sprayed with Pam, piece of wax paper to place over the top of the Captain Crunch mix. Press down on the mix to smooth out and even out the mix. Next take your confetti sprinkles (I picked out the red, yellow, and blue ones) and sprinkle them on top of the bars. Place the dish in the fridge for 25-30 minutes.
- Then melt your candy melts, cut your bars into squares and dip the bottom of your bars into the melted candy melts, then place the bars sprinkle side down onto some sprayed wax paper. Continue this until all the bottom of the bars are dipped, place the bars back into the refrigerator to chill the candy chocolate melts, (approx. 15-20 min.)
- Then take them out dive in and Enjoy!
Please Pin responsibly. Do not copy and paste the full recipe into pinterest.
What Cereal Works for Cereal Bar Recipes?
- Rice Chex
- Golden Grahams
- Fruit Loops
- Cocoa Puffs – try this recipe for Cocoa Puffs Cereal Bars.
- Lucky Charms
If you’re feeling adventurous, try mixing and matching a couple of varieties.
Not sure if your favorite cereal will work? If it’s as firm as the beloved rice krispy cereal, then give it ago.
Cookie Bar Recipes