Create easy DIY Fall and Thanksgiving home decor with vintage turkey images. 3 different turkeys to choose from for budget-friendly printable wall art for Thanksgiving.
Printable Wall Art for Thanksgiving
When I find an inexpensive way to decorate, I tend to use that idea for all the seasons. My current obsession is creating poster-size printable wall art using my favorite botanicals or vintage images.
Printing your favorite graphics on poster paper is a really easy way to create DIY home decor and your own statement piece.
Thanksgiving Wall Decor Ideas
I’m giving you 2 different turkeys to choose from.
I couldn’t decide which one to do myself, so I decided I didn’t have to choose and had all 3 printed. The first two were printed in an 18×24 inch size.
How to Print Poster Size Wall Art
- Download any of the Thanksgiving images for free until November 25, 2021, in my shop.
- Once you’ve downloaded your image, you’ll want to head to Staples.com.
- On their top toolbar, click on Signs, Banners & Posters. That will drop down another menu. Click on Posters.
- Before you Click Upload Your Design, choose Paper type. I always choose Standard Heavy Weight or Super Heavy Weight.
- Choose the orientation you need. The first two turkeys are Portrait. The 3rd is landscape.
- Choose your Poster Size. I printed 18 x 24.
- I always choose Scale to Fit
- Fill in your order information. If you’re picking it up, make sure you choose the correct location. If ordered by 2pm, you can usually pick it up within 2 hours.
- See a full tutorial on the order process here.
How to Hang Printable Wall Art for Thanksgiving
I prefer using a hanging poster hanger. They come in natural wood colors and I’ve also bought black.
If you’d rather frame it with a normal frame, that’s good too. It all depends on the look you’re going for.
If you had to choose, which one would you print today?