Enjoy these Free Printable Thank you Cards you can download and print at home. Print a few and have them ready when you need them. Whenever you need to Send a Thank you Card, you can choose from thank you note designs below.
2 styles are available from Today’s Creative Life and 6 different styles are available from Kiki Comin’s site.
Free Printable Thank you Cards
All printables are found in the Printable Vault and free to subscribers. Your password will be sent to you in an email. Be sure to check your spam. All emails from TCL will have the password listed.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES
How to Print Thank you Cards
- Inkjet Printer
- White Cardstock – I like a bright white cardstock in a 67 lb. It seems that when I use a higher lb. it always jams my printer.
- Paper Cutter
- Scorer – This tool is optional, however, if you make a lot of cards, something like this or a bone folder will help you make a clean fold. I’ve used a craft popsicle stick.
- Envelope Maker – if you need to make your own envelopes, this is a fun tool to have.
- Download the printable from the Printable Vault. You’ll find it in the Gift Tags, Labels and Cards section near the bottom.
- Open of your image on your device and print as directed.
- Trim cards
And there you go! You now have your own printable thank you cards ready to go!