SUMMER! Celebrate summer with this Summer Art FREE Printable! It’s easy to decorate for any holiday or season with print at home wallart.
Summer has always been my most favorite season. I love swimming, laying in the sun (with sunscreen of course) and dining outdoors.
Michelle from Elegance & Enchantment created the cutest Summer Art Free Printable that can be used so many different ways. She’s always coming up with useful printables, like this weekly cleaning schedule and weekly menu! Love them!
Summer Art FREE Printable
How to Use Free Printable Wall Art?
You’re probably thinking….. “What am I doing to do with free printable summer art“, well besides the obvious, I’ve got a few ideas for you.
- frame and display on a summer buffet table
- frame and incorporate into seasonal door decor for your front door
- shrink down on your print setting and use for gift tags – wouldn’t the strawberry one be a cute tag or note card for giving homemade strawberry jam?
- print it on iron on transfer paper and create custom t-shirts, totes, etc… (be sure to reverse your image in the print settings first, or you’re words will be backward)
- print and apply to the side of a gift bag. (I did something similar here)
How to Print Summer Printables
It’s always nice to have something to make any event or gift-giving even more special and all you have to do is print it out!
What You’ll Need:
- Inkjet Printer – I use an HP Photosmart Printer. I’ve had it for a few years and still love it.
- 8 1/2 x 11 white card stock
- Optional – Adhesive backed cardstock if you want to make labels of some sort
- Download the free summer printables located in the Printable Vault. You’ll need to be a subscriber for free access. Subscribe here.
- Load your printer with white cardstock.
- Open the file and click print for your device.
I usually use 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock, but I bet it would also look adorable on the Kraft cardstock. (Kraft cardstock is paper in the color of a paper lunch sack).
You can download the full 8 x 10 size or a smaller 5 x 7 size. Options are good!
This honey printable would be so adorable applied to the side of a gift bag full of kitchen items for a hostess gift or a bridal shower gift.
I am full of ideas!
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
I think you should download all of them!