I have been wanting to make Crock Pot Candy for the longest time! Chocolate peanut clusters are one of my favorite treats, so I figured I’d try it in my slow cooker!
Crock Pot Candy
Well, I only had a brick of the white vanilla almond bark, which I just call white chocolate and I didn’t have any peanuts. But I did have cashews and macadamia nuts. Even better! Real white chocolate can be used, but it’s going to be more expensive.
I was so excited that I dumped everything in and then realized I didn’t grease the crock with butter before. It makes clean up a lot easier.
Making Crock Pot Candy
Links for products are affiliate links and for your convenience. This cost you nothing extra, but a small % will go to TCL. Thank you for your support.
- 5 or 6 quart Crock Pot. This one is only $29.99!
- 2 large bricks of the chocolate or white almond bark. Or you can use 2 packages of candy melts, or even 2 packages white chocolate chips.
- 2 to 3 cups nuts – I used cashews and macadamia nuts.
- parchment paper.
Just like the photo above I just dumped it all in. Set it on low.
After about an hour, stir. If all the larger chunks have melted, then you’re ready to start spooning! If you still see parts of the white chocolate that haven’t melted, get it go for another 30 minutes or so.
Once it’s all melted, use a teaspoon to scoop up and drop onto the parchment paper. Let it sit for a couple of hours until it’s completely set.
If you want to get fancy, you could always melt chocolate chips and drizzle across the tops. Or use any color of the candy melts for something fun.
Package up a few for a quick gift. Use one of my printable gift tags to complete the gift.
- Butter or grease the inside of your crock pot.
- Break up the almond bark or bars and place inside the crock pot
- Add the nuts
- Cook on LOW 1 hour, then stir to check if it's melted. If it's not completely melted, let it cook another 30 min.
More Crockpot Desserts
- Slow Cooker Macadamia Nut Brownie Cake – Today’s Creative Life
- Slow Cooker Blackberry Cobbler – Today’s Creative Life
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Dump Cake – Today’s Creative Life
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake – The Domestic Superhero
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp – The Taylor House