I made the best drink for weekend afternoons! This Crockpot White Chocolate Latte Recipe really hit the spot on this cold winter day, and it couldn’t have been easier to make!
Thought I’d share it for Slow Cooker Sunday!
I’ve got a few Slow Cooker Sunday Recipes for hot drinks which are nice to have ready when you are, especially on weekends. Especially when you’ve been standing outside on a cold field watching soccer.
Crockpot White Chocolate Latte Recipe
I love drinking coffee in the mornings, but if I crave it later in the day, I don’t dare. I’m afraid it would keep me up. This recipe makes 2 large mugs and only has 2 tablespoons instant coffee, so it made a delicious warm drink early afternoon.
It was creamy with just enough sweetness and my husband even liked it.
If you’re wanting to make more than a couple of large mugs full, then I’d double the recipe.
- 1 cup half & half
- 2 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Whip Cream (I used the spray can kind)
- Place all ingredients, except the whipped cream into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-4 hours.
- Stir occasionally to blend in the coffee granules and to mix in the white chocolate chips as they melt.
- Top with Whipped cream if wanted or sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 404Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 51mgSodium 169mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 0gSugar 26gProtein 11g