One of my favorite apple recipes is this apple bread made with cream cheese. Cream cheese apple bread is a delicious baked good that offers a combination of flavors and textures. The cream cheese adds a tangy and slightly savory flavor to the bread, while the apple provides a sweet and fruity flavor. The bread itself is usually moist and tender, with a slightly dense texture that makes it feel satisfying in the mouth.
I don’t know about you, but I’m up to my ears in apples! We have two apple trees that produce a LOT of fruit, so I’m always on the lookout for great apple recipes. We also have 2 Asian Pear trees……..if you have pear recipes, send them my way.
This Cream Cheese Apple Bread it so good! It makes the perfect hostess gift, or neighbor gift…….but it’s even better with these cute printable labels my friend Marlynn from Urban Bliss made. I asked her to leave a couple of them blank, so you can use them on jams, jellies, or other canned items. Word on the street is that she also has some matching recipe cards……..head on over and grab them!
Apple Bread Recipe
- Cream Cheese Apple Bread
- (adapted from Tomato Kumato)
- For the Bread
- 2 Apples
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 Cup flour – I used Whole Wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning (or cinnamon & nutmeg)
- Cream Cheese topping
- 6oz. cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Chop your apples into small pieces or grate. I peeled my apples, but you can use the peel if wanted. Place into a large mixing bowl. Add oil, cup of sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Gently fold in flour, baking soda, salt and spices until wet. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and egg either with a fork or mixer. Pour over the top of the batter. Using a fork or knife, gently swirl the two layers together.
- Bake for 30 min with a loosely covered tin foil tent. Remove foil and continue to bake an additional 15-20 min until a toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing.
If you'd like to share this recipe, Thank you! However, do not copy and paste the full recipe onto FB or your site. Share with a link only.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 565Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 102mgSodium 508mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 4gSugar 40gProtein 9g
We do our best to calculate, however, nutrition information may not be accurate.
If you’re looking for more cute printable labels, Marlynn has a few on her blog, Urban Bliss Life.