Oh my gosh! I am in love with these adorable FREE Printable Recipe Cards that Printable Contributor Michelle made! I just love her style. Her site, Elegance & Enchantment is FULL of so many free printables for every occasion. One of her printables on TCB has received over 22K pins! Crazy!
FREE Printable Recipe Cards
Even with the internet, recipe cards are still needed. I still love thumbing through my moms recipe box. It’s harvest gold and tin and it’s full of recipes through out the years.
I was recently at a estate sale and found an old recipe box…… I almost bought it! But most of the recipes were in a different language and I knew I wouldn’t be able to understand them. But what a gem!
These recipe cards make a great gift. Print up a few, either blank, or filled in with a few of your favorite recipes…..or a combination of both, and most people would love that!
When going to a potluck, print one up for the hostess to accompany your dish. You may also want to carry a few extra in case anyone else asks you for the recipe.
It’s always nice to have something cute and original. I love that this free printable also comes with a printable backing in a variety of color choices.
Anytime you’re delivering baked treats or a warm meal, include the recipe on one of these printable cards! How cute would that be?
How to Print Recipe Cards
- You’ll need a photo or inkjet printer. This one is similar to what I have and it’s only $64.
- Use white 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.
- Click the images below to download onto your computer
- Open the file up and print.
- Load your printed paper again. Mine, I would have to place it printed side up. Learn how your printer pulls the paper first by marking a page before printing.
- Trim with a paper trimmer and you’re done!
Find more printables from Elegance & Enchantment. Click on the images below to visit.