Easy spring decorating is here with this FREE PRINTABLE SPRING BUNTING! This printable paper garland and my fabric no sew bunting are simple ways to decorate for the Easter holiday too!
Free Printable Spring Bunting
She’ll be offering coordinating Easter Printables, so keep checking her site. In the mean time, you’ll love her Easter Candy Printables that make any Easter basket special.
She also designed these adorable Easter Candy Bar Wrappers for TCB last year.
Great way to create a quick gift!
This bunting will look great hung on the wall like shown above, or hang from the mantel, or across a window or even on your front door.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
No matter where you hang it, it’s going to look perfect!
Spring Bunting Supplies
- Inkjet Printer (I used an older HP Photosmart Model, D110)
- White Cardstock – this is thicker than regular printer paper
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Hole Punch
How to Make Your Spring Bunting
- Click here to download your bunting. Once it’s downloaded, open the file and print.
- Print it on good quality cardstock so you can keep it and use year after year.
- You’ll use scissors or a paper trimmer to trim.
- Hole punch two holes in each upper corner.
- Thread twine or ribbon through the holes
- Hang it up!
Keep checking Elegance and Enchantment for her coordinating Spring time printables.