I went a little overboard with the holiday gift tags this year! These Ho Ho Ho Holiday Gift Tags are so cute, and they were so easy to make, I HAD to make them for you!
Ho Ho Ho Holiday Gift Tags
I’ll be sharing more free printable gift tags this week, so check back daily.
I love that these Ho Ho Ho Holiday gift tags are simple, yet stylish. They would be great for neighbor gifts or maybe a special tag from Santa, which reminds me…. I created a Special Delivery from Santa Gift Tag last year you may want to grab.
How to Print Ho Ho Ho Holiday Gift Tags
- Download your free design and save it to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file and print on white cardstock.
- Trim each tag with scissors
- Use a hole punch to punch the hole and thread your twine or ribbon through.
Items you need:
Affiliate links to products used are for your convenience, this cost you nothing extra.
- Inkjet printer– I have this printer and it’s on sale for $44. Easiest printer I’ve ever used.
- white cardstock
- bakers twine
- single hole punch
- craft scissors
Write your message and who the present is for on the back side of the tag.
If you want more of a rustic look, you could print on a brownish kraft paper cardstock. Both white or kraft paper would be cute.
I’ll be setting up my wrapping station soon, so having these all ready to go will make things go smoothly. Having enough tags, ribbon, bakers twine and tape are essentials!
- Quick and Easy Wrapping with free printable tags – Today’s Creative Life
- Christmas DIY Banner Free printable – Today’s Creative Life
- Printable Password Log – Today’s Creative Life
- Printable Holiday Mailing Label – Today’s Creative Life
- Free Christmas Planner Stickers – DIY Candy