This printable summer themed floral or beach monthly planner will really keep you on track during the summer season. This is when I just want to kick back and relax, but work still needs to happen, so having a pretty monthly planner will help keep me focused! Printable calendars of any kind, always make it easier!
Be sure to check out all the free printables from Natalie!
Last year, I shared summer-themed desktop wallpapers to help you organize your computer. This time, I thought I’d create a little something to help us all stay on track during these lazy, hazy (& crazy!) days of summer…a set of summer-themed monthly planner printables!
Monthly Planner Printable
Don’t know about you, but my productivity tends to take a nose dive during the summer. With my kids home full-time and the gorgeous weather beckoning us to join in on all of those fun outdoor activities, I find it hard to keep on top of all the details involved with managing our family and home. Oh, and there’s also those pesky work-related tasks that need to get done!
Although I use a weekly planner to keep track of my To Do’s, I thought it might be helpful to create a monthly planner to see exactly what I need to tackle in both my personal and work life at the beginning of each month during the summer. I like the idea of capturing all of this information as a monthly snapshot on a single piece of paper that I can use as a blueprint for each month.
The Monthly Planner allows you to capture the following information in one convenient place:
- your top 5 goals to accomplish each month
- important dates to remember (birthdays, holidays, events, etc.)
- major expenses that you’ll incur that month (so that you can plan your finances accordingly)
- tracking your progress on any habits you’re working on (e.g., exercise, water intake)
- miscellaneous notes and reminders
- an end-of-summer countdown
I included the end-of-summer countdown to help me remember to schedule out the activities on my kiddos’ summer fun “bucket list” before it’s too late and they’re back in school. While it’s important to be productive during the summer months, it’s equally important to enjoy the season with your family as much as possible!
The prettier the printable, the more likely we will want to use it, right? So I created two gorgeous summer-themed planners for you to choose from — a floral version and a beach version!
HOW TO USE YOUR SUMMER-THEMED MONTHLY PLANNER PRINTABLE:
1. Download your free Summer-Themed Monthly Planner Printable and save it on your desktop.
2. At the beginning of June, July & August, print out a copy onto a standard 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper using a standard ink jet printer.
3. Use your monthly planner to be intentional about the month ahead!
Thanks so much for having me over here at Today’s Creative Life, Kim! I hope that all of you find these monthly planners to be useful. Here’s wishing you a happy (& productive) summer!