Halloween is a great time to put your DIY skills to use and these DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas will get you inspired for making your own homemade Halloween decorations. Halloween wreaths are great for decorating your door or inside your home. I’m sharing a few easy ideas to help you get your Halloween craft on!
Easy DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas
Having a festive wreath on your front door that you made, makes the holidays even more fun! I love creating a custom look for my seasonal decor and I like easy to make holiday crafts!
I am sharing a few easy to make Halloween wreaths from TCL and some of my fellow blogger friends to get you started and inspired.
I made this wreath years ago and I still love it!
You can see my full tutorial on how I made this creepy Halloween wreath, but it couldn’t have been easier.
All you need:
To get started, you’re going to need:
- Foam Wreath
- Imitation Rats
- Four large corsage pins
- Old Frame
For a full tutorial on how to make a Rat Wreath, head to Fynes Designs. She’ll walk you through how she layered the ribbon for this fun seasonal homemade wreath.
Create this easy wreath with:
- Foam Wreath
- Lace fabric
- Faux Crow
- This one will not take long to create at all! Head over for the full directions on how to make this Lace Covered Crow Wreath.
Easily found wreath supplies:
- free printables found on her wreath tutorial
- wood cutouts
- rustic wreath
- I love easy wreath ideas when you can add seasonal items to an already existing wreath. After the Halloween holiday, you could simply remove the decor and use the twig wreath for Thanksgiving.
You’ll have this finished within the hour!
You’re going to need:
- Fabric – any Halloween design you like.
- plastic spiders – the dollar store is great for these.
- cheesecloth or gauze fabric
- Wood cutouts for banner
See full instructions on how to make this Halloween Spider Wreath door decor.
Here’s another one from TCL.
Made with simple supplies. Here’s what you need:
- Tulle in black and grey
- Grapevine wreath spray painted white
- Halloween picks and a faux spider
See the full tutorial for this Pom Pom Halloween wreath.
These cute girls found a wreath from a home decor store and decided to create their own at a fraction of the price. Head on over to see how their wreath stands up to the original.
She even states that this adorable wreath is better suited for the indoors, but I still want to make it!
- candy corn
- craft glue
- wreath ring
See the full candy corn wreath tutorial.
Witch Legs Wreath
Striped witch legs are always a hit for Halloween decorations.
Make it with:
- Mesh Ribbon
- Wire Wreath Form
Time to get creative and recycle items! This turned out pretty cute!
So many great DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas to inspire you to craft up your own!
DIY Halloween Ideas