I know you’ve been enjoying the printable Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for Winter, but I thought perhaps you’d like a more specific list of Essential Oil HOLIDAY Diffuser Blends for Christmas and New Years.
You’re going to love filling your home with toxic free scents that some claim to also have health benefits.
You can find this free printable diffuser recipe list in the password protected Subscriber-only Printable Vault. You can subscribe for free access to all my printables. Your password will be sent. Check your spam folder…
Essential Oil HOLIDAY Diffuser Blends
Diffusing is more subtle than a candle or wax melts. I’m still using both in addition to diffusing, but I’m moving away from scents that are synthetic. You can read up on why here.
I used to buy my essential oils from New Seasons, but when I started wanting more and more, I decided to sign up with doTerra. Now I can at least get a wholesale price. I’ve been diffusing the Holiday Joy a lot lately.
Diffuser Blend Recipes for the Holidays
You can find all these essential oils here.
Deck the Halls
Freshly Fallen Snow
- 3 drops White Fir (Siberian fir)
- 3 drops Cardamom
- 1 drop Clove
Deck the Halls 2
- 1 drop Lemongrass
- 2 drops Wild Orange
- 2 drops Juniper Berry
- 3 drops Citrus Bliss
- 3 drops Wild Orange
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark
- 1 drop Cardamom
- 1 drop Clove
- 1 drop Balance
- 1 drop Juniper
- 1 drop Peace
- 4 drops Peppermint
- 3 drops Bergamot
Merry & Bright
- 2 drops Lemon
- 1 drop Wild Orange
- 1 drop Douglas Fir
- 1 drop Citrus Bliss
- 1 drop Cinnamon
How to Diffuse Essential Oils with a Diffuser
I like the larger sizes so they last longer. See a variety of large 250ML here.
- Add water to the fill line of the diffuser.
- Add essential oil blend to the water.
- Reattach the well cover.
- Replace the lid and turn on by pressing the button.
How to Diffuse Essential Oils without a Diffuser
- Lava Rock – I’ve seen diffuser bracelets and necklaces made from this, and recently have started to see either a bowl of diffuser rocks or a diffuser coaster. Because these rocks are porous, they will absorb essential oils, releasing an aromatic scent.
- Reed Diffuser – You can easily make your own. You’ll need a with a small narrow neck bottle, 3-5 bamboo skewers or diffuser sticks. Mix 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil or sweet almond oil with 20-25 drops of essential oils… use one of the Essential Oil Holiday Diffuser Blends. Place the reeds into the mix and just wait. As they soak up the oil mixture, you’ll start to notice how wonderful they smell.
- Car Diffuser – I have these and they work pretty well! I just drop about 8-10 drops on a little felt disc and place the clip on one of my air vents. I have one in both cars. There is also this type of car diffuser too.
- Homemade Air Freshener – I shared this a few years ago. Simple and easy to make! Try this Slow Cooker Air Neutralizer.
Toxic-Free Ways for a Better Smelling Home