Grab the kiddos because they are going to love this Free Halloween Word Search Printable from Creative Contributor Marlynn. Last year she created some great Printable Halloween Lunch box notes that went crazy on Pinterest. See all her posts or visit UrbanBlissLife for a crazy amount of creative ideas!
Free Halloween Word Search Printable
Can you believe that it’s already time for Halloween? 2016 is going by so quickly!
Since my kids were little, I’ve always designed custom word searches for them, and sometimes I’ll design them for my kids’ class parties as well. Word searches are fun, easy activities that really work for almost any holiday, and I love making them up for the kids!
It’s always nice to have the word searches on hand as a desk activity that the kids can do once they’re done with the active class party activities, and also helps kids settle down a bit before the end of a super fun, busy, active Halloween party. If the teacher approves, you could also hand out a piece of candy or Halloween pencil or eraser as a prize for kids who finish the word search before the end of the class party.
This year, I made a Halloween word search printable that is fairly easy for elementary school kids of all grades to do. My 4th grader – who is also my word search tester to make sure I really did include all of the words on the list and didn’t miss any! – completed this in just a couple of minutes, but it’s something that her younger cousins could also complete with a little more time.
The words hidden in this one are smaller, simple Halloween-themed words and there really aren’t any crazy backwards and diagonal words that would make it too difficult for the younger elementary school kids.
You really only need a computer with Adobe Acrobat software (you can download it for free from Adobe.com) and a home printer, plus standard letter size copy paper.
- Download the free Halloween Word Search Printable here. Save it to your desktop. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the file.
- Print out the word search onto either standard copy paper or, if you want, thicker matte cardstock.
- Print out as many copies as you want or need and have fun finding the words!
How fast could YOU find all of the words hidden in this Halloween Word Search?
Click here to download this free Halloween word search printable today!
More Halloween Printables
- Free Halloween Prints and signs – Today’s Creative Life
- Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers – Today’s Creative Life
- Printable Halloween Bottle Wrappers – Today’s Creative Life
- Build your Own Monster Halloween Printables – UrbanBlissLife
- Free Halloween Printable Bingo Cards – UrbanBlissLife