We LOVED the Printable Cutlery Pouches that Sibylle from Funky Time did this spring, and now she’s brought them back for a few spooky and creative ideas for Halloween. A free printable just for your Halloween party table.
Creative Ideas for Halloween – Free Printable
Print up as many as you need to create the coolest Halloween Table around. Whether it’s just a Halloween family dinner or a party, these little printable pouches are sure to make your event stand out.
If you don’t sew……..no worries. I don’t either and I just used staples. Still pretty cute!
Pick up a few cheese clothes to use for napkins, stuffing it in with the flatware………looks very festive!
Thanks Sibylle. I love what she surprises me with each month!
How to Make a Halloween Party Silverware Pouch
Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
- Inkjet Printer – This one is a nice quality for a great price!
- Regular Printer Paper – I like to use a higher quality so it’s brighter and a little thicker.
- Sewing Machine or Stapler – This one for crafting is SO inexpensive!
- Paper Trimmer – You will be surprised by how often you use this.
- Downloaded Printable – Find it in the Printable Vault under Halloween. Gain access to all printables by becoming a subscriber.
- Print All 5
- Loosely fold and sew along the bottom and edge.
- Fill with silverware and enjoy!
Edited: Since the time of posting, FunkyTime is no longer online. Please enjoy these creative ideas for Halloween which shared with TCL readers.