I know it’s almost the end of January, but if you’re like me, you’re just now getting around to those new year resolutions! This Free Printable Fitness and Wellness Planner will keep you on track all year. Keeping a food journal and a workout log is proven to help you reach your goals. See my post on how to make a home gym too!
I’m teaming up with the Dreamfields #HeathlyHacks again to bring you ways to lead a healthier life. Remember my Stove Top Creamy Italian Penne Rigate?
Free Printable Fitness and Wellness Planner
It’s got 8 printable pages for all the accountability trackers we need:
- Menu Planner
- Grocery Shopping list
- Water Tracker
- Measurement Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Goal Setting
This free printable fitness and wellness planner will help you build healthier habits and accountability all year long while you track your progress.
It even has motivational messages throughout to keep you focused!
How To Print your FREE Printable Fitness and Wellness Planner
It comes in two sizes. Download both or just the one that works for you.
Click to download the size you need.
Each one comes with a printable Inspirational “poster”. Frame it, put it on your fridge or maybe hang it on a clipboard.
- Premium Paper – You want a higher quality if possible. Something between a 28- 32 weight. This creates a nice surface for writing and colorful pages. It’s great for printing back to back.
- Regular 8½ x11 size 3- ring Binder or a 5×7 B6 Elastic Planner.
- Paper Trimmer
- Tabs – These are optional, but make it easier to organize your planner by category.
- All 8 pages will track your workouts, menu, progress, goals, and water for one week.
- Printing all 8 pages is for week one.
- You’ll only need pages 1 & 2 and 7 & 8 every 3 months.
- You can print your pages 3, 4, 5 & 6 back to back if wanted. To do this, you print one side, add your paper back into your printer and print the next page.
- The Travelers B6 Planners are really popular right now. I love how you can just slip your printables under the elastic cord, making it easy to add to your notebook. Printing this size will take some paper trimming and feel free to organize your pages in whatever order works for you.
The Weekly Measurements page is designed to track your progress for 12 weeks. This page and the page for your photo are examples of the sheets you only need to print every 12 weeks or so. Unless you want weekly photos of yourself, then you go!
There are motivational and inspirational quotes scattered throughout the wellness journal as well as reminders of my favorite pasta.
This post is Sponsored by Dreamfields Pasta. All opinions and ideas shared in this post are 100% mine.
Printable Planners, Lists and Trackers
Printable products and ideas for helping you stay organized and inspired.
Grocery List Free Printable
Free printable shopping list with a farmhouse look.
Free Printable Menu Planner
Free printable menu planner.
Medication Log Free Printable
Organize medications with this free printable medication tracker and chart.
Printable Password Log Tracker
Keep track of your passwords with this printable password tracker.
Free Printable Weekly Menu Planner
Plan your weekly menu with this free printable menu planner.
Digital Fitness Planner
JackPIne Jones has a digital fitness planner for all your needs.
Digital Ultimate Self Care Planner
This digital Self Care Planner can be printed or used on your ipad.
Chris @ Celebrations At Home says
Great way to get organized!
These are super cute!! Love the idea!