We love free printables, especially printables that are functional to life. Who doesn’t need a quick note card from time to time? I’ve got the cutest free printable note cards that you can use for non-holiday moments like thank you cards……although, I’m thinking these would make great birthday cards too. I know that you guys LOVED the free printable Thank You Cards we offered a bit ago, so I figured you’d enjoy these too. I’m actually using one of these as a thank you note to my mother-in-law for my birthday gift.
FREE Printable Note Cards
These printable cards always come in handy.
How to Print Note Cards
Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PRINTABLE NOTE CARDS – Only TCL subscribers have access to all the free printables located in the The Printable Vault. Need to subscribe? Be sure to check your spam folder for your confirmation.
- Inkjet Printer – This inexpensive printer did a great job. I now have the Epson Eco-Tank version and haven’t had to purchase ink for over a year.
- White or Kraft Cardstock – The white will make the design really pop, whereas, the kraft brown will give it a vintage look.
- Paper Trimmer
- Open up your new downloaded file and print with desired paper choice.
- Trim card and fold. To get a really crisp fold, you can use a popsicle stick or a bone folder to run across the edge.
These are easy enough to print up, tie with ribbon or Baker’s Twine for a quick gift.
Printing off a few printable note cards all at once, means you’ll have them when you need them.