Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies with chocolate chips, coming right up! Grab that box of cake mix and let’s get busy! This cake mix cookie recipe can be made with many different flavors of cake mix. Time to be creative!
If you’ve been following Today’s Creative Life for a while, then you know my love for using cake mixes as a baking shortcut. You can make the best Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies by adding chocolate chips to a chocolate cake mix!
Double Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Other Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Peanut Butter Brownies
- Cake Mix Rolo Cookies
- Pink Velvet Cherry Chip Cookies
Can You Freeze Cake Mix Cookies?
Yes! Never freeze warm cookies, always wait until they have cooled completely. I usually wrap a few in waxed paper, then place into a plastic freezer baggy. When in a hurry, I’ve skipped the wrapping and just placed them all inside a Ziploc bag.
When you’re ready for cookies, unthaw all or just the amount you need.
- 1 Box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs and mix well
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir
- Scoop 1/2 or 1 tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool on pan for 3 minutes and then place on wire rack to cool completely
More Cake Mix Recipes