This Pineapple Lemon Fluff Dessert is quick to make with only 4 ingredients. Crushed pineapple, lemon pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping make this a light, fluffy and creamy dessert. The flavor combo of lemon and pineapple are always my fav.
Pineapple Lemon Fluff Dessert Recipe
If there ever was a dessert that screamed spring and summer, it would be this Pineapple Lemon Fluff. It’s also so quick to make and can be served right away. Although, I like to chill mine for 30 minutes or so.
If you love fluff recipes, then you’ll have to print out the Oreo Fluff Recipe and the Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Recipe. Both are popular recipes on Today’s Creative Life. Or try this Lemon Pineapple Poke Cake.
Pineapple Lemon Fluff Ingredients
All you need is 4 ingredients and you may already have them in your pantry.
- Canned Crushed Pineapple
- Lemon Pie Filling
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Frozen Whipped Topping
See the printable recipe below for amounts and measurements.
How to Make Pineapple Lemon Fluff Dessert
This no-bake dessert will take no more than 10 minutes to make. It’s quick and ready to serve, so it’s a great recipe you can throw together at a moment’s notice. Just keep the ingredients stocked.
- Drain the pineapple as best as you can… crushed pineapple is a hard one to drain completely.
- Stir together pineapple, pie filling, and condensed milk.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert bowls and garnish with lemon zest and a lemon twist if you want to be fancy.
- 1 Can (20 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 Can Lemon Pie Filling (15 oz.)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz.)
- 1 Carton Frozen Whipped Topping (8 oz.) thawed.
- 1 Lemon for zest or garnish
- In a medium bowl, add drained pineapple.
- Mix in pie filling and condensed milk until well blended.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon into one large serving bowl or into dessert bowls or cups.
- Add lemon zest or a lemon twist to the top.
You can serve this right away, but I like to chill in the fridge for about 30 min before.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 2mgSodium 8mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g
We do our best to calculate, however, nutrition information may not be accurate.
Can You Make This Fluff Recipe Ahead Of Time?
I’ve saved leftovers and it was still good, but I’ve always made it fresh the day of serving. The whipped topping can sometimes break down overnight causing a little bit of wateriness around the edges. I just stir it back in, but if you can help it, stick with making it the day off.
How to Store Leftover Pineapple Lemon Fluff Dessert?
I store mine in a snap lid glass dish. You could store it in a plastic container or even a large Ziploc bag.