Summer is not over yet! There is still time to enjoy this Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Ice Tea on the patio before the temps drop.
Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Ice Tea
I’m holding onto every last bit of sunshine I can. I refuse to spread the rumors that it’s fall just because school has started. Don’t you hate that? According to my calendar, summer isn’t over until Sept 22nd, so bring on the ice tea! Bring me either this Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Ice Tea, my Sun Tea, or maybe my Cranberry Iced Green tea! It’s all about the ice tea drinking when the sun is shining!
I’m not much of a drinker, as in alcohol. I tend to like fruity drinks or margaritas. I like quick cocktails you can put together and that’s why my husband is in charge of making Mojitos. Oh, those are good too!
I love this cocktail recipe because it’s not complicated, and super quick to make.
We have our own raspberry bushes, so it’s always nice to find ways to use them. Although, I usually eat most of them by the time I make it back into the house.
I love having so many fruit options growing right in our back yard. We have 2 apple trees, an apple pear mix, an asian pear tree, tomatoes and peppers. Ok…. so the peppers aren’t a fruit. We also have 2 blueberry bushes that limp along, producing just enough berries to keep the birds happy. It’s about time to harvest those apples and make my crockpot apple sauce or my crockpot apple butter again.
Spiked Raspberry Lemonade Ice Tea Recipe
- 1 bottle of Seagrams Wild Berry Cooler
- 1/2 ounce Ginger Hibiscus Simple Syrup 2 tablespoons of Country Time Tea and Lemonade mix
- 15 fresh and rinsed raspberries
- Crushed Ice
- Large Mason Jar
- Using a large Mason-style or similar jar, pour in a bottle of Seagrams Wild Berry.
- Add two (2) tablespoons of Country Time Tea & Lemonade mix and half-ounce of ginger hibiscus simple syrup
- Add 10 of the 15 raspberries.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Screw the lid on tightly and shake it up whilst dancing around for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid and top with more fresh raspberries.
Drink responsibly. Never drink and drive.
More Delicious Sipping!