Seasonal decorating doesn’t have to be expensive, I decorated for autumn all with printables. I still haven’t even pulled my fall decorating tote out of the basement. It’s always much easier when you know where to find free printable wall art and ideas.
Free Printable Wall Art for Fall
When I bought these pumpkin designs, I had no idea how much I would use them. My first idea was to create fall pillows for my living room. They turned out so cute, that I decided to also make up printable wall decor.
But then I couldn’t stop, so that’s why there are 4 to choose from.
Printable Squash with Poem
I think this one is my favorite, although I seem to change my mind often. I love the shape, the colors and putting the fall themed poem behind it just made it even more perfect for autumn decorating.
Printable Thankful Pumpkins Wall Decor
This is the same pumpkin image I used for one of my pillows, just like the squash. I love the plumpness and soft color.
Printable Thankful Wall Art
I couldn’t decide which pumpkins to use, so I used a variety when I created this printable wall decor for your seasonal decorating.
Hello Fall Printable Wall Art
There is just something about green and yellow pumpkin, or maybe it’s a squash. I have no idea, but I love it!
How to Print Wall Art
- Inkjet Printer – I have had this inexpensive one and it did a great job. I now have this Eco-Tank version and it’s been nice not to purchase ink in almost 2 years.
- White Cardstock – I like a bright white in 65 lb wt. If I go any heavier, it clogs up my printer.
- Clip Board or Frame – I made this one from purchasing a wood pallet from Walmart and gluing on a magnet clip. It was already painted.
- Download your Free Printable Wall Art for Fall by visiting the Printable Vault. Click the image you want and it will instantly download. You can SUBSCRIBE HERE for free access.
- Load your printer with the cardstock.
- Open the file and print.
If you feel like you want a larger print, you can print as a photo at Costco like I did for my Free Laundry Symbols printable. Or if you want it really big, you can try downloading it at Staples to print as an engineering blueprint.
Simple, inexpensive and stylish! Add some originality to your autumn decorating and use Free Printable Wall Art for Fall.
I’d love to see how you use it! Upload it to Instagram and tag @TodaysCreativeLife and I’ll share it in my IG Stories!