Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
If you like Peanut butter, then you’ll love this. It’s the BEST Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe I have ever tasted. But you gotta say Peanut BUTTA fudge……..if you know what I mean!
I’ve heard that Santa LOVES this stuff.
How to make Peanut Butter Fudge
3 C. Sugar
3/4 C. Butter
3/4 C. evaporated Milk
4 HEAPING tablespoons Peanut Butter
7 oz jar of marshmallow cream
1 C. Nuts (chopped) I don’t always use nuts.
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine sugar, butter and milk in med sauce pan
2. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Continue to boil, stirring for 5 min over med heat. (I usually stir until about 234-238 degree’s)
4. Remove from heat
5. Add Peanut butter, stir til melted
6. Add marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla
7. Pour into buttered 9×9 in pan. ( I use a larger one since I like my fudge thinner. My dad used a plate and got several out of it)