It completely throws me off when Easter falls in the month of March, so it’s a good thing this Easter Pillow Box Printable makes gift giving super easy! I’m all about easy and fun creative ideas, especially if it makes my life easier! That’s probably why I love this easy Easter Table idea and this each colored rice Easter Table idea.
Free Easter Printables – Easter Pillow Box Template
Easter Printables Supplies Needed:
(Supply links are affiliate links for your convenience)
- White Cardstock – The sturdier the paper, the easier it is to fold a nice box.
- Printer ( this printer is only $45!)
- Paper trimmer
- Craft Scissors
- Paper Scorer
- Ruler (this one is great for curves too)
- Permanent Adhesive Runner – using a tape runner is much easier than applying glue. Trust me on this one.
How To Make an Easter Pillow Box
- Download your free Easter printables copy of the Easter Pillow Box
- Open your file and print onto white cardstock
- Using the paper trimmer to cut the straight edges and scissors to cut the rest
- Using a ruler, line up where you need to score the straight lines. Freehand to score the curvy sections. I like placing a cutting mat or cardboard under my printable when scoring. Scoring will give you a visible line, making it much easier to fold where needed.
- Run your tape runner where it says to GLUE.
- Fold the adhere where needed.
- Fold one end. Fill the box with your gift and then fold to close.
If your ends are sticking up a little, you can always use a little washi tape or tie bakers twine around the box. That will take care of any imperfections.
Remember….. handmade isn’t supposed to be perfect.
I filled mine with a little paper filler and Easter M&Ms. So adorable!
More Creative Easter Ideas
See what I’m pinning to my Easter Pinterest Board.