Free Easter Printables make planning your Easter celebration easier. These printable Easter pillow boxes can be a fun and creative way to package small Easter treats, gifts, or party favors. If you’re already a subscriber, download from The Printable Vault. You can subscribe here and your password will be sent to you. Remember to have fun with this craft and use your creativity to decorate the boxes in a way that makes them unique and special.
It completely throws me off when Easter falls in the month of March, so it’s a good thing this Easter Pillow Box Printable makes gift-giving super easy! I’m all about easy and fun creative ideas, especially if it makes my life easier! That’s probably why I love this easy Easter Table idea and this each colored rice Easter Table idea.
Free Easter Printables – Easter Pillow Box Template
How to Make a Pillow Box
- White Cardstock – The sturdier the paper, the easier it is to fold a nice box.
- Printer ( this printer is only $45!)
- Paper trimmer
- Craft Scissors
- Paper Scorer
- Ruler (this one is great for curves too)
- Permanent Adhesive Runner – using a tape runner is much easier than applying glue. Trust me on this one.
- Download your free Easter printables copy of the Easter Pillow Box
- Open your file and print it onto white cardstock
- Using the paper trimmer to cut the straight edges and scissors to cut the rest.
- Using a ruler, line up where you need to score the straight lines. Freehand to score the curvy sections. I like placing a cutting mat or cardboard under my printable when scoring. Scoring will give you a visible line, making it much easier to fold where needed.
- Run your tape runner where it says to GLUE.
- Fold the adhere where needed.
- Fold one end. Fill the box with your gift and then fold it to close.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
eBoot Plastic Ruler Straight Ruler Plastic Measuring Tool 12 Inches, 2 Pieces (Clear)
VENCINK Genuine Bone Folder Scoring Folding Creasing Origami Paper Creaser Crafting Scrapbooking Tool for DIY Handmade Leather Burnishing Bookbinding Cards and Paper Crafts (100% Cattle Bone)
Double Sided Adhesive Tape Runner
Craft Scissors with Micro Tip
12 inch Paper Trimmer
Canon TS9521C All-In-One Wireless Crafting Photo Printer, 12X12 Printing, White, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
If your ends are sticking up a little, you can always use a little washi tape or tie bakers twine around the box. That will take care of any imperfections.
Remember….. handmade isn’t supposed to be perfect.
I filled mine with a little paper filler and Easter M&Ms. So adorable!
See what I’m pinning to my Easter Pinterest Board.