Marlynn from UrbanBlissLife, one of my Creative Contributors, is one step ahead of us! With these FREE Printable Easter Egg Holders , we’ll be ready for Easter! Kids will LOVE displaying their specially dyed eggs for everyone to see! These would look great with this Printable Spring Banner and I love the idea of using these egg holders for napkin rings! Brilliant! Add my Easter Colored Rice filled mason jars for quick table decor and you are more than ready for the holiday!
Spring has sprung (at least, it has in the Pacific Northwest where we live), and Easter is just around the corner!
If you’ll be dyeing Easter eggs this year, You’re going to need this printable! These colorful springtime printables are easy to assemble and ready to hold your Easter eggs in no time. Simply download, print, cut around the edges of each design, then tape the edges of the wrap together in the back.
Free Printable Easter Egg Holders
These designs can hold large plastic eggs or large dyed eggs, and add some fun springtime color to your Easter table.
With this free printable, you get three designs per sheet: one egg, one bunny, and one flower.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
Easter Egg Holder Supplies
- Inkjet Printer – I use an older model HP PhotoSmart Printer
- White Cardstock
- Double Stick Tape – Regular tape will also work.
How to Make Easter Egg Holders
- Download printable (download information below)
- Open the file on your computer and print onto white cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. Although in a pinch, regular paper will work.
- Using scissors, trim around each design.
- Bend the end edges toward around the egg and tape the ends together with scotch tape or use double stick tape to hide tape marks.
You can also print these out and use them as napkin ring holders!
Wouldn’t this Free Easter Egg Holder Printable look adorable as part of your Easter table decor? In addition to napkin rings, but what about as part of the centerpiece or as a place card? The kids would love it. Or create a kids table completely adorned with these colorful printables! Let your imagination lead the way!
Find more creative printables and inspiration from Marlynn over on UrbanBlissLife.
More Creative Easter Ideas
- Easy diy Easter Treat Bags – Today’s Creative Life
- Easter Table Decorating Ideas – Today’s Creative Life
- Toilet Roll Easter Bunnies – Happy Hooligans
- Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs – Your Home Based Mom