Marlynn from UrbanBlissLife, one of my Creative Contributors, is one step ahead of us! With these FREE Printable Easter Egg Holders , we’ll be ready for Easter! Kids will LOVE displaying their specially dyed eggs for everyone to see! These would look great with this Printable Spring Banner and I love the idea of using these egg holders for napkin rings! Brilliant! Add my Easter Colored Rice filled mason jars for quick table decor and you are more than ready for the holiday!
Spring has sprung (at least, it has in the Pacific Northwest where we live), and Easter is just around the corner!
If you’ll be dyeing Easter eggs this year, you’re going to need this printable! These colorful springtime printables are easy to assemble and ready to hold your Easter eggs in no time. Simply download, print, cut around the edges of each design, then tape the edges of the wrap together in the back. (learn how to naturally dye Easter Eggs)
Free Printable Easter Egg Holders
These designs can hold large plastic eggs or large dyed eggs, and add some fun springtime color to your Easter table.
With this free printable, you get three designs per sheet: one egg, one bunny, and one flower.
SIGN UP FOR FREE PRINTABLES BELOW
ALREADY have your password? Head straight to the Free Printable Vault.
How to Print Easter Egg Holders
To print these egg holders at home you’ll need the following:
- Inkjet Printer – I use an older model HP PhotoSmart Printer
- White Cardstock
- Double Stick Tape – Regular tape will also work.
- Download printable from The Printable Vault. Subscribers have free access using the secret password. You can subscribe here.
- Open the file on your computer and print it onto white cardstock, which is thicker than regular printer paper. Although in a pinch, regular paper will work.
How to Make Easter Egg Holders
- After you’ve printed your designs, you’ll need to trim each of them out.
- Bend the end edges around the egg and tape the ends together with scotch tape or use double stick tape to hide tape marks.
You can also print these out and use them as napkin ring holders!
Wouldn’t this Free Easter Egg Holder Printable look adorable as part of your Easter table decor? In addition to napkin rings, but what about as part of the centerpiece or as a place card? The kids would love it. Or create a kids table completely adorned with these colorful printables! Let your imagination lead the way!
Find more creative printables and inspiration from Marlynn over on UrbanBlissLife.