about kim

ABOUT KIM

Kim is the owner and founder of Today's Creative Life where she has been dishing up a creative slice of life since 2007. Today’s Creative Life brings simple and creative ways to celebrate the everyday. You’ll find practical, stylish and clever decorating ideas, DIY projects, delicious family-friendly recipes, free printables, holiday inspiration and more! Life is more fun when it's creative! Read more...

Become a VIP & gain access to the Printable Vault!

Join me! You'll gain access to all my printables for free and you'll get all the latest Recipes & DIY information straight to your inbox!

Comments

1. Erin says

I saw this post during the summer, sent it to my husband, and said this is what I want for my birthday. 😉 We got the same exact you as you did and it looks incredible! My husband said it was easy to put together. I’m so excited to put this to use in the next coming months! Thanks for posting this! I never would’ve known about it otherwise.

• Kim says

It’s a great kit! The only hard part for us was hauling all the stone from the driveway into the backyard. Thanks for letting me know!

2. Lily says

What a cool idea, a customizable fireplace. We have been renovating our backyard and this is a genius idea to make a fireplace that looks exactly how we dream it to look. Thank you for this.

3. Julie Blanner says

What a great outdoor fireplace! Your husband did a great job putting it together. Thanks for sharing.

• Kim says

Thank you Julie! He did a great job! My son helped one afternoon and even I was able to help with some of it! (new hip and all!)

4. Shannon Fox says

Oh KIM!! From day one when I spied those stones, I was smitten. I’m so excited for you, and it came out SOOOO good!! I want one. hehe. Can’t wait to see your light pole pots.

Hugs friend, Shan

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SEEN ON

Get my eBooks!

Copyright © 2021 Today's Creative Life

blue bird logo TCL

Become a VIP!

VIP access gets you into the Printables Vault where all free printables are ready to download.

You'll also receive creative ideas right in your inbox.

Great choice! You have subscribed! Check your inbox for your free password and more details. (check your spam folder if you don't see it)