You’ll love this easy to make homemade Irish Cream Recipe. As part 3 in my Gifts from the Kitchen, this is another easy idea for homemade holiday gifts for friends, family & neighbors. I got this idea from my friend Cindy at Skip To My Lou. Her recipe is a little different but just as good!
Irish Cream Recipe
Scroll down for the recipe.
I found the bottles at World Market, which are so easy to decorate and tie a tag to. You could get fancy and etch the bottle before hand with a monogram or something fun. Here’s a tutorial for Glass etching.
Another great holiday gift or one for yourself, is my Homemade Hot Buttered Rum! This recipe has a secret ingredient that makes it extra creamy!
How to Make Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1⅔ Cup Irish Whiskey
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high for approximately 30 seconds. Pour into seal-able bottle or sealed container. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Shake well before serving.
Download blank printable labels here
For more Gifts from the Kitchen: