Today I’m sharing one of my favorite salads! This Strawberry Gorgonzola Green Salad with its homemade vinaigrette really makes this salad pop with flavor! It’s extra healthy with its spinach and satisfying with cashews and cheese! The crunch and flavor make getting your greens so much easier! Baked Kale Chips are another easy way to add greens to your diet!
Strawberry Gorgonzola Green Salad
Make it a meal and add some Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Cheesy Bread. The two go hand in hand.
Doesn’t it look delicious? Just wait until you add the homemade vinaigrette!
You could add it after dishing up, or combine it all together before serving.
Ethier way, it’s going to be delicious! Of course, you could add any salad dressing you’d like, but this homemade vinaigrette is so good, you might want to drink it.
This Strawberry Gorgonzola Green Salad makes a great summer salad, but it’s also a great winter pick me up!
How to Make Strawberry Gorgonzola Green Salad
- Salad Spinner – this is the one I have and I like the pull cord and bowl to use.
- Small Blender or whisk
- Strawberry Slicer – optional. I don’t even hull my strawberries.
- Recipe Ingredients
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese - Crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Wash and spin lettuce and spinach.
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Top with strawberries, cashews and cheese
- Shake or whisk all dressing ingredients together; drizzle over salad. Toss!
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 284Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 8mgSodium 378mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 6g
Nutrition Information isn't always accurate.