You’ll love this easy to make homemade Irish Cream Recipe. As part 3 in my Gifts from the Kitchen, this is another easy idea for homemade holiday gifts for friends, family & neighbors. I got this idea from my friend Cindy at Skip To My Lou. Her Irish Liqueur recipe is a little different but just as good!
Irish Cream Recipe
Scroll down for the recipe
I found the bottles at World Market, but IKEA also has them, which are so easy to decorate and tie a tag to. You could get fancy and etch the bottle beforehand with a monogram or something fun. Here’s a tutorial for Glass etching.
Swing Bottles come in a few sizes. If you’ve got a few gifts to hand out, I’d use a smaller variety. Affiliate links for products listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
Another great holiday gift or one for yourself is my Homemade Hot Buttered Rum! This recipe has a secret ingredient that makes it extra creamy! I’ve already designed a printable tag with instructions, making it a great homemade gift idea!
Or try my friends Bailey’s Tiramisu Parfaits! You’ll be completely hooked up for the holidays!
How to Make Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1⅔ Cup Irish Whiskey
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on high for approximately 30 seconds. Pour into seal-able bottle or sealed container. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Shake well before serving.
Download Printable Tags for Irish Cream Here
Download blank printable labels here