The time has hit. Busy evenings with sports, school events and whatever else gets in the way. But I’ve got your back! I’ve gathered 20 Slow Cooker Recipes that are perfect for busy families! Family friendly dinner ideas make the whole family happy!
20 Slow Cooker Recipes Perfect for Busy Families
Find each recipe by clicking on the recipe title.
- White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Stove Top Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Saucy Chicken ‘N Cheese
- Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- Easy Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast Dinner
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Chicken And Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chile Lime Pork Tacos
- Crock Pot Lemon Rice Soup
- Crockpot No Boil Baked Ziti
- Slow Cooker Turkey Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Caesar Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Ragu With Gnocchi
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Slow Cooker Ribs
I think some of my favorite things to make in my slow cooker are soups and dump cakes. I love having soup in the fall and winter, with a piece of crusty bread and a salad. Sometimes, I’m a rebel and just have soup and bread. The dump cakes are great in the summer because you don’t have to heat up your oven just for dessert. Let your slow cooker do the work.