We American’s love to celebrate the fourth! I’ve gathered many of my 4th of July ideas to make it easy for you to find simple ways to plan a creative holiday!
I’m sitting here in Utah on my sister’s patio discussing ideas for the 4th. We’re trying to figure out our menu, who may be stopping by, what refreshing beverage to make etc….
Creative 4th of July Ideas
Then it occurred to me that I could just look up recipes and a few more 4th of July ideas right on my own blog! DOH!
4th of July Party
All of my 4th of July ideas are easy. Many being printables, and printables always make entertaining easy! It’s not hard to be patriotic with simple ideas.
- Drink Station – If you’re having guests over, then creating a simple Drink Station is nice. It keeps people out of the kitchen and they have everything they need. Click over and see all my garnish ideas.
- Last minute Fourth of July Printables – These make great party picks for desserts or menu items.
- Patriotic Ice Cubes – Create instant patriotic beverages with red, white and blue ice cubes. If you don’t have star shapes, just use regular ice cube trays. See how I made them there.
- Printable Banner and Bottle Wraps – Turn simple bottles of water into patriotic beverages.
- 5 Minute Patriotic Table Decor – This is one you can put the kids in charge. Simple and fast table decor with food dye.
- Red, White and Blue Luminaries – Decorate the patio with these patriotic candles.
- Fast Patriotic Door Decor – This free printable can be used for so many ways to decorate.
- Patriotic Party Printables – Wrap water bottles or 4th of July treats with these striped printables. Use the USA shapes for your menu items!
- Pop Rocks Fourth of July Cocktail – Serve a beverage with a bang!
And one of my newest favorite ideas are the Printable Sparkler holders. I think these are perfect to have ready and hand out. I love them!
Fourth of July Food & Beverage
Let’s talk food.
Every 4th of July needs a good Pasta Salad. We’re trying to decide between my Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad or my Pesto Pea Pasta Salad. Or maybe my Broccoli Pasta Salad. It’s a tough decision.
For beverages, we’re going for a sparkling water with lime and mint. It’s the closest I’m going to get to a Mojito here in Utah. Or maybe just good ole Limeade. It’s always great for a crowd. Then of course there’s my favorite Brazilian Lemonade.
Here’s to a safe and fun 4th! Whatever you do, make it delicious!
Patriotic Holiday Ideas
Creative ideas for celebrating patriotic holidays.
4th of July Printables
Free printables for your 4th of July celebration.
4th of July Printable Sparkler Holders
Print and hand these sparkler holders out to party guests or at a parade.
Last Minute 4th of July Party
Printable cupcake toppers or food picks.
Memorial Day Craft - DIY Decor
Easy to make colored rice for quick table decor.
DIY Patriotic Door Decorations
Print and decorate!
DIY Patriotic Paper Garland
Easy to make star garland for quick decor.
DIY Patriotic USA Wall Art
This DIY project will last years!
Red White & Blue Patriotic Popcorn
Perfect 4th of July sweet treat!
Leave a Reply